Monday 2 February 2009

033:365 Winter at Last

It's happened at last, we've finally managed to get some winter weather... and in Scotland too.

We did have a wee flutter of snow a month or so back but it was gone as quick as it arrived and there was no chance of getting any images done at the time.

Today was different as we joined pretty much the rest of the UK in getting blasted with snow. I decided today to talk a wee walk out to the local park and have a wander about in the snow.

This image was my own favourite from the set, although probably not to every ones taste I really like the portrait format and lots of empty sky detail, it has, to me anyway, a real feeling of emptiness and solitude, which is how i feel over the winter months anyway.

You can see a couple more from this on my Flickr account.

I was also out with the Mamiya so hopefully get some of them up later in the week also.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on actually capturing the snow, something that isn’t that easy to do with such clarity.

    ReplyDelete