Friday 30 January 2009

030:365 After 300 Yards...

I've been doing a little bit of playing about with my blogs tonight to make them a bit more user friendly etc.

This one is now http://my365.ifotou.co.uk/ and my main blog is http://blog.ifotou.co.uk/

I really wasn't sure what to do for my picture today but after argueing with my satnav for a few hours today it looks like i need to buy a new one so i decided to shoot this one, in the dark in the kitchen with a f of 1.8 so the backgound all blends in.

Hopefully a Better one Tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Think yourself lucky, my one wanted me to turn right in 300 feet in a cfiffside carpark several hundred feet above Loch Awe, not cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - whoops :)

    probably a little confused about the roads then maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he the Highland roads can confuse the best of us!
    I think it would be fair to say, that while all this technology is great, its not perfect, certainly safer and easier than reading a map whilst driving :P, but one needs to be aware of its possible shortcomings.

    ReplyDelete