Saturday 31 January 2009

031:365 The First Month

I'm amazed and seriously chuffed with myself, I've managed to do the whole first month of my 365, only 11 more to go.

I do tend to leave things a bit to the last minute which isn't a good idea so i really need do more planning to make sure that i know what i'm doing, I know it may not always work out but at least i will have had a plan to go on.

Tomorrows shot is planned and i'm working on some stuff to use for it, so hopefully that will all work out fine.

5 comments:

  1. I'm impressed; certainly more than I could be bothered doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :)

    i WILL make it to 365 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And so endeth phase one, your dong great, I would have bombed out weeks ago probably!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to know that my 'dong' is great :)

    lol yeah surprised myself at times too being honest, and i'malready unsure if tomorrows idea will actually pan out

    ReplyDelete
  5. extremely impressed with your dedication!

    just looking over the last month, what a range of photographs! its a really good way to document your life as well, birthdays, new equipment, fun cold days out!

    keep it up! - this coming weekend will be an easy 3 days for you!

    ReplyDelete